Re: PostgreSQL connect with Visual C++

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: PostgreSQL connect with Visual C++
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/4/2013 8:17 PM, dhaval257 wrote:
> I am new to postgres. I am doing Project on Image processing in OpenCV(IDE
> i am using is Visual C++ 2010). I have downloaded PostgreSQL 8.4 and
> installed it successfully. I want to know how to connect postgres with
> visual C++.

is this app using the .net framework ?   if so, you might want to use
the .net postgresql database connector,
http://npgsql.projects.pgfoundry.org/

if you're NOT using .net then you probably do NOT want to use that
stuff. and should stick with either the libpq C bindings, or the libpqxx
C++ wrapper.