Will run a PostgreSQL info point at FOSSGIS

От Susanne Ebrecht
Тема Will run a PostgreSQL info point at FOSSGIS
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

FYI - the German speaking GIS conference FOSSGIS
(June 12-14) will be in Rapperswil, Switzerland this year.

Like in past years also this year I asked for a table and
will run a small PostgreSQL info / meeting point.

I am sure that Stefan Keller and me will rock the event.

Best regards,

Susanne

--
Dipl. Inf. Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com