Re: 9.5: pg_stat_statement and pgbench execution time discrepancies

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.5: pg_stat_statement and pgbench execution time discrepancies
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pavel Suderevsky <psuderevsky@gmail.com> writes:
> During performance tests it was mentioned that pgbench common results are
> being different from what pg_stat_statements provides.

Well, they're not measuring even approximately the same thing, so I'm
not sure why that surprises you.  pg_stat_statements only measures
the executor runtime, omitting parse/plan times as well as network
transmission times.  pgbench is reporting the overall time as seen
from the client side.