Re: Source code cleanup

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Source code cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
(cc'ing pgsql-odbc mailing list yet again, I misspelled it earlier..)

On 22.02.2013 00:39, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> HI Heikki,
>
> (2013/02/21 17:55), Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> (cc'ing psql-odbc mailing list again, got dropped by accident)
>>
>> Hi Hiroshi,
>>
>> Any news on this? Would you like me to prepare a new set of patches with
>> those things fixed?
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
> I'm happy if you make new set of patches.

Ok, I fixed the couple of bugs you mentioned, rebased, and pushed to the
git repository again. See master branch at
git@github.com:hlinnaka/psqlodbc.git. Link to the github web interface:
https://github.com/hlinnaka/psqlodbc.

I separated the regression test suite I wrote to a separate branch,
master-with-testcases, for easier review. There's also a third branch in
the repository, "upstream", which is a mirror of the current CVS tip.

I kept the change that turns the switch- to if-statement in
getPrecisionPart() for now
(https://github.com/hlinnaka/psqlodbc/commit/1dd3bfb6e6a7f5d1bef49103593178ccc2caf129).
You suggested adding a default-case to that instead, which is fine with
me as well so feel free to change it at commit, although I find it
slightly more readable with "if".

- Heikki