Re: High CPU usage / load average after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: High CPU usage / load average after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
So, our drop in performance is now clearly due to pathological OS
behavior during checkpoints.  Still trying to pin down what's going on,
but it's not system load; it's clearly related to the IO system.

Anyone else see this?  I'm getting it both on 3.2 and 3.4.  We're using
LSI Megaraid.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.