HP and libxnet ...

От Sebastien FLAESCH
Тема HP and libxnet ...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi all,

We have issues on HP with the libpq.so client library when doing networking.

It appears that psql is linked with libxnet.so, but not libpq.so ...

psql can connect to a remove PostgreSQL server, but a simple C program using
the libpq client library cannot, unless we link the program with libxnet.so,
or we use LD_PRELOAD_ONCE=/lib/pa20_64/libxnet.sl ...

In fact we provide a .so library that is linked to libpq.so. The library
can be loaded dynamically by other executables, which do not seem to need
libxnet.so ... so what is the solution?

Should our bins be linked with libxnet on HP, just because of PostgreSQL?

What is the story behind libxnet?

Is there some doc/howto available?

Thanks!
Seb

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: query doesn't always follow 'correct' path..
Сообщение: Re: query doesn't always follow 'correct' path..