Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Дата
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins  (Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/15/2013 06:03 AM, Atri Sharma wrote:
> Can't we have something related to machine learning? I was thinking of extending a technique where we can fill in
somemissing values in a data set for the user if he wants us to using some standard ml algorithms.

Take a look at MADLib.  My suggestion would be extending the MADlib
functions; there's plenty of unimplemented ML algrothims which could be
added to it.

http://madlib.net/

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Unarchived WALs deleted after crash
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Unarchived WALs deleted after crash