Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2

От Bryan Varner
Тема Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>> I think it's more like the JTA authors expect there to be methods
>> in the underlying FE/BE protocol to associate/disassociate a
>> transaction from the physical connection.
>
> It does seem like we could implement more of the JTA features if an
> XAConnection actually managed its own small pool of database
> connections when necessary.  Whether there is enough demand to
> merit the work involved is a whole different question.

Why would each XAConnection need it's own pool?

> If someone wanted it enough to pay for the work, I bet it could be
> done.  :-)

This is where I'm supposed to mention that the views expressed in my
emails do not represent the views of POLARIS Laboratories. Right?

Regards,
-Bryan Varner

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2