Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2

От Bryan Varner
Тема Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Maybe in PGXAConnection the field state (and maybe others) should be volatile?

That might be appropriate for Java 5 +, but before the memory management
changes introduced in 1.5, I don't think volatile access to state or
currentXid is going to be enough to enforce the semantics the XAResource
implementation is doing precondition checks against in a 'more than one
thread' environment.

Regards,
-Bryan

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2