Re: undefined symbol: SPI_plan_get_cached_plan

От Roger Niederland
Тема Re: undefined symbol: SPI_plan_get_cached_plan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/11/2013 6:47 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Roger Niederland <roger@niederland.com> writes:
>> I am getting the following error when trying to execute a plpgsql funtion:
>> PSTERROR:  could not load library "/usr/pgsql-9.2/lib/plpgsql.so":
>> /usr/pgsql-9.2/lib/plpgsql.so: undefined symbol: SPI_plan_get_cached_plan
>> This is on a SL6.3 system running postgres 9.2.2
> SPI_plan_get_cached_plan was added to the backend in 9.2.3.  It looks
> like you're trying to use a 9.2.3 plpgsql.so with a 9.2.2 (or older)
> server.
>
>> After restarting the postgres service, the error went away.
> So you had upgraded, but not actually restarted the server ...
> just for future reference, SLES apparently doesn't do a service
> restart automatically during package upgrade.
>
>             regards, tom lane

The system was running Postgres 9.2.2 on Scientific Linux 6.3. Postgres
was not
upgraded, Last night I simply restarted the Postgres 9.2.2 service to
eliminate the undefined symbol issue.

This morning I upgraded the Postgres to 9.2.3, have not had this issue
reoccur.

Roger

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: undefined symbol: SPI_plan_get_cached_plan
От: "Carlo Stonebanks"
Сообщение: Re: Tcl & PG on Win 7 64 bit - is it working for anyone?