Re: é converted in é

От dmp
Тема Re: é converted in é
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello Laurent,

Use the Method provided to compare the two inserts methods, the one
I have demostrated and your process. Reply back with the modified
method, code, so that we may have a way of duplicating the error you
are describing.

I modified the Method this morning and used a update on the extended
ASCII chararcter and was still able to to a system.out and placement
in JLabel to observe the correct results.

If you drive to a garage and ask the mechanic to fix your lights on
your car because they do not work and he/she turns them on and they
work, how do you expect the mechanic to help?

Provide sample code demostrating your issue and perhaps help can be
more forth comming.

danap.