Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't mean that we should do it at backend start even if we are
> preloading. But you're not intending to make preloading compulsory, are
> you?

No, certainly not.  But people who are doing preloading should get as
much benefit out of doing so as possible.

> Does preloading work at all in the BACKEND_EXEC case?

No.

Сообщение: Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;
Сообщение: Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;