Re: Analyzing PostgreSQL Email Archives with PostgreSQL

От damien clochard
Тема Re: Analyzing PostgreSQL Email Archives with PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Le 05/02/2013 21:55, Joshua D. Drake a écrit :

> On 02/05/2013 12:00 PM, damien clochard wrote:
>>

>> http://citusdata.com/blog/57-postgresql-full-text-search
>>

> The first ten of us need to really get a life :P

:)

My favorite sentence is  : "The plot makes evident that Tom Lane has a
fairly well defined sleep-wake cycle, which dispelled our initial
conjecture that 'Tom Lane' is actually PostgreSQL's version of Nicolas
Bourbaki."

Сообщение: Re: Analyzing PostgreSQL Email Archives with PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Analyzing PostgreSQL Email Archives with PostgreSQL