Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource

От dmp
Тема Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Review for patch:

org/postgresql/ds/common/BaseDataSource:

1. databaseName - Was null possibly so getURL(), getReference(), &
    writeBaseObject() checked,
    OK

2. binaryTransferEnable/Disable - Same as databaseName for writeBaseObject(),
    OK

3. logLevelSet - Needed to Address Bug this patch applies to directly,
    OK

4. receiveBufferSize & sendBufferSize - Addresses lack of getter Methods,
    OK

5. getURL() - Changed from private to public, Why?, DriverManager Contains
    no such public method nor Does the Java API define for interface
    DataSource,
    OK???

6. user & password - Even if 5. approved public why would these be open to
    a public interface for returning these values with URL. In a basic
    instinct I feel this is security risk.
    NOT OK

7. sslFactory - Proper check for null in getReference(),
    OK

8. applicationName - Proper check for null in getReference(),
    OK

org/postgresql/test/jdbc2/optional/BaseDataSourceTest:

1. I'm not proficient with JUnit, but appears to add testing for getURL()
    in 5. above. If that is not approved then test suite addition is
    not needed.
    OK?

danap

Chen Huajun wrote:
> danap,
>
> Please use the new patch.
> I add a test case,and fixed a mistake in the old one.
>
> Chen Huajun
> (2013/02/03 10:32), dmp wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I can review this tomorrow and get back by Monday, or sooner.
>>
>> danap.
>>
>> Chen Huajun wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have made a new patch for BaseDataSource ,please check it.
>>> Some modifications in getReference() is just for keeping
>>> the same style to other String parameters .
>>>
>>> Chen Huajun

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource