Re: BUG #7842: pg_dump scripts view to table

От Maciej Łopuszański
Тема Re: BUG #7842: pg_dump scripts view to table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
is there a way to find exactly what object/table/column creates this
circular dependency?

pg_dumb even in verbose mode does not warn/error of this situation. I
managed to find this by testing copy of production db(this should be
reported by pg_dump). also there is nothing fancy about this 'view' of mine.

in db it looks like this:
t1, t2, t3.......t10
create view1 from t1-t10

create view2 from view1 (only agregation with group by).

pg_dump creates table from view1.

best regards,
maciej lopuszanski