Re: pg_dump --pretty-print-views

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: pg_dump --pretty-print-views
Дата
Re: pg_dump --pretty-print-views  (Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/28/13 12:14 PM, Jeevan Chalke wrote:
> I could not apply the patch with git apply, but able to apply it by patch
> -p1 command.

IME that's normal for patches that went through filterdiff.  I do: git
diff |filterdiff --format=context  to re-format the patches to the
context diff preferred on the mailing list.  Maybe if I somehow told git
to produce context diff it would work..

> However, will you please justify the changes done in "xml.out" ? I guess
> they are not needed.
> You might need to configure your sources with libxml.

If you look very carefully, the pretty-printing version adds one space
at the very beginning of the output. :-)

> Also, I am not sure about putting "WRAP_COLUMN_DEFAULT" by default. I will
> keep that in code committors plate. Rest of the code changes looks good to
> me.

Thanks for reviewing!

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja