Re: logical changeset generation v4 - Heikki's thoughts about the patch state

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: logical changeset generation v4 - Heikki's thoughts about the patch state
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
One random thing that caught my eye in the patch, I though I'd mention
it while I still remember: In heap_delete, you call heap_form_tuple() in
a critical section. That's a bad idea, because if it runs out of memory
-> PANIC.

- Heikki