Re: [sepgsql 1/3] add name qualified creation label

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: [sepgsql 1/3] add name qualified creation label
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 17.01.2013 23:20, Kohei KaiGai wrote:
> 2013/1/16 Robert Haas<robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
>> This looks OK on a quick once-over, but should it update the
>> documentation somehow?
>>
> Documentation does not take so much description for type_transition
> rules, so I just modified relevant description a bit to mention about
> type_transition rule may have argument of new object name optionally.

The comments at least need updating, to mention the new arguments.

> In addition, I forgot to update minimum required version for libselinux;
> (it also takes change in configure script).

libselinux1 2.1.10 or newer is a pretty tall order. That's not in debian
testing yet, for example. I'm afraid if we bump the minimum requirement,
what might happen is that many distributions will stop building with
--with-selinux.

- Heikki