Re: BUG #6510: A simple prompt is displayed using wrong charset

От Alexander Law
Тема Re: BUG #6510: A simple prompt is displayed using wrong charset
Дата
Re: BUG #6510: A simple prompt is displayed using wrong charset  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,
Please let me know if I can do something to get the bug fix
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=902) committed.
I would like to fix other bugs related to postgres localization, but I
am not sure yet how to do it.

Thanks in advance,
Alexander