Re: Unable to install pgadmin4 on Alma Linux 9

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Unable to install pgadmin4 on Alma Linux 9
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Fri, 2024-01-12 at 16:38 +0200, Christelle K. wrote:
> I hope this email finds you well. I have been trying to install pgadmin4 on Alma linux 9 but I have so many issues.
> I have run dnf clean all and rm -r /var/chache/dnf but still I am getting "error during download of metadata". these
arethe error that I am facing

Try installing the latest repository RPM:

  sudo dnf install -y
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-9-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm

If that creates an /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-redhat-all.repo.rpmnew, replace the old repository:

  sudo mv /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-redhat-all.repo.rpmnew /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-redhat-all.repo

Yours,
Laurenz Albe