Re: Strange Windows problem, lock_timeout test request

От Zoltán Böszörményi
Тема Re: Strange Windows problem, lock_timeout test request
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 01/19/2013 02:36 AM, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
>>

>>> Cross-compiling is not really a supported platform. Why don't you
>>> just build natively? This is know to work as shown by the buildfarm
>>> animals doing it successfully.
>>
>> Because I don't have a mingw setup on Windows. (Sorry.)
>>

> A long time ago I had a lot of sympathy with this answer, but these
> days not so much.

I didn't ask for sympathy. :-) I am just on a totally different
project until 9th February and I am also far away from my desk.
So I can't even attempt to install Windows+mingw inside Qemu/KVM.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Zoltán Böszörményi