Re: Contrib PROGRAM problem

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Contrib PROGRAM problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/19/2013 05:42 AM, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to test my lock_timeout code under Windows and
> I compiled the whole PG universe with the MinGW cross-compiler
> for 64-bit under Fedora 18.
You're significantly better off compiling for native Windows if at all
possible. Windows cloud hosted instances with bundled licenses are
available for peanuts or you can download a Windows DVD and install it
in a KVM instance if you have a license sticker sticking to a
now-running-Linux box somewhere.

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: How to build contrib module separately in PostgreSQL on windows
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: dividing privileges for replication role.