Re: Save The Date: Cluster-Hackers meeting May 21st

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Save The Date: Cluster-Hackers meeting May 21st
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
> Given last year we didn't have more than 30 mins to spend on logical
> replication, how much time will we have to discuss non-open source
> systems?

Mostly the idea is to discuss what some of the proprietary systems need
from core postgres, especially where it overlaps with what OSS systems
need and where the sponsoring companies are

> Can I check whether the agenda of this meeting is open?

Given that we haven't even put up a wiki page yet or set an hourly
schedule, it's completely open.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: