Re: Linux Distribution Preferences?

От David Boreham
Тема Re: Linux Distribution Preferences?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I'm not sure the last time I saw this discussion, but I was somewhat
> curious: what would be your ideal Linux distribution for a nice solid
> PostgreSQL installation? We've kinda bounced back and forth between
> RHEL, CentOS, and Ubuntu LTS, so I was wondering what everyone else
> thought.

We run CentOS (mixture of 5 and 6, but 6 in all newer installations).
I've never used Ubuntu so can't comment on it.
We get PG from the PGDG repository, after disabling the distribution's
PG installation in order to maintain tight control over the build/version.

Сообщение: Re: Linux Distribution Preferences?
Сообщение: Re: Linux Distribution Preferences?