Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Version 4.10 of buildfarm client released.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Version 4.10 of buildfarm client released.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11.01.2013 18:38, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> The main feature of this release is that it does better logging of
> pg_upgrade failures (which is why I hope Heikki applies it to chipmunk
> right away ;-) )

Heh, ok :-)

I've upgraded it, and launched a new buildfarm run, so we'll now more in
a moment. This box has a very small disk (a 4GB sd card), so it's quite
possible it simply ran out of disk space.

There was a stray postgres instance running on the box, which I killed:

pgbfarm@raspberrypi ~ $ ps ax | grep pg_upg 5993 pts/0    S+     0:00 grep --color=auto pg_upg
20200 ?        S      0:00

/home/pgbfarm/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.8210/contrib/pg_upgrade/tmp_check/install/home/pgbfarm/buildroot/HEAD/inst/bin/postgres

-F -c listen_addresses=

The directory /home/pgbfarm/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.8210 did not exist
anymore when I looked. Apparently the server was running within an
already-deleted directory.

- Heikki