Re: ZPsycoPGDA: How to contribute

От Gaël Pegliasco
Тема Re: ZPsycoPGDA: How to contribute
Дата
Список psycopg
Le 08/01/2013 11:48, Gaël Pegliasco a écrit :
Hi,

Following my last post on this psycopg/ZPsycoPGDA ticket I wille be pleased to contribute to ZPyscopgDA development.

I just have created a post on my company blog trying to describe Zope Database Adaptaters (sorry for my poor english. Any typo comment is welcome, others too).

If you allow me contributing to ZPsycopgDA, here are the points I would like to do:
  • Adding documentation
  • Adding unit tests
  • Implementing minor changes regarding my post above in db.py and Pool.py
  • Maybe putting in comments Pool.py as it is not really required, except for its implementation of the *close* function which close all database connections and may be very usefull: default implementation only close database connection of the DB object of the thread executing the method (and not for all threads DB objects) - but I still have to check this before.

With kind regards,

Gaël.

Also, I will be pleased to implement "bind variables" management in a similar way that the implementation I've recently worked on for ZcxoracleDA and that I will submit now to this project.

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: