Re: json api WIP patch

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: json api WIP patch
Дата
Re: json api WIP patch  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/02/2013 05:51 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 01/02/2013 04:45 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>
>> wrote:
>>> Here is a patch for the first part of the JSON API that was recently
>>> discussed. It includes the json  parser hook infrastructure and
>>> functions
>>> for json_get and friends, plus json_keys.

Udated patch that contains most of the functionality I'm after. One
piece left is populate_recordset (populate a set of records from a
single json datum which is an array of objects, in one pass). That
requires a bit of thought.

I hope most of the whitespace issues are fixed.

cheers

andrew

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: dynamic SQL - possible performance regression in 9.2
Сообщение: Re: dynamic SQL - possible performance regression in 9.2