Re: Event Triggers: adding information

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Event Triggers: adding information
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/29/2012 08:41 AM, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
> Well, do we have \! in psql in windows at all? does it work in a similar
> way to the unix one? I just don't know.

Of course we do, Why ever would you think we don't? The command must be
written in the Windows shell language, but the behaviour is the same. If
system() and popen() didn't work on Windows we'd be in serious trouble
having a Windows port at all.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"