Re: Help with a select statement design

От Franz Timmer
Тема Re: Help with a select statement design
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
hello,

(         select 'A' as x, id, price from tab where id = 'value'
union all select 'B' as x, id, ...
union all select 'C' as x, id, ...
union all select 'D' as x, id, price from tab where id = 'value' )

generate a list like
X   id  price
A   1   10
B   2   20
C   3   30
D   4   40

select
max (case when X = 'A' then id   end ) as id_a,
max (case when X = 'A' then price end ) as price_a,
max (case when X = 'B' then id    end ) as id_b,
max (case when X = 'B' then price end ) as price_b,
max (case when X = 'C' then id    end ) as id_c,
max (case when X = 'C' then price end ) as price_c,
max (case when X = 'D' then id    end ) as id_d,
max (case when X = 'D' then price end ) as price_d
from ( table_or_select_from_above )

--- not testet

On 24.12.2012 17:30, JORGE MALDONADO wrote:
> I have a record with the following fields:
>
> id1, id2, id3, id4, price1, price2, price3, price4
>
> I would like to write a SELECT statement in order to get 4 records:
>
> id, price (record that comes from id1 and price 1)
> id, price (record that comes from id2 and price 2)
> id, price (record that comes from id3 and price 3)
> id, price (record that comes from id4 and price 4)
>
> I will very much appreciate any suggestion.
>
> Respectfully,
> Jorge Maldonado

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: