Re: buffer assertion tripping under repeat pgbench load

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: buffer assertion tripping under repeat pgbench load
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/26/12 5:28 PM, Greg Stark wrote:
> Did you ever say what kind of hardware it was? This is the local
> reference count so I can't see how it could be a race condition or
> anything like that but it sure smells a bit like one.

Agreed, that smell is the reason I'm proceeding so far like this is an
obscure bug rather than something with my hardware or install.  The CPU
is an Intel i7 870 using HyperThreading to simulate 8 cores, 16GB of
RAM.  The database is on a single regular SATA drive.  I simplified the
storage setup before I started public reports.

Сообщение: Re: buffer assertion tripping under repeat pgbench load
Сообщение: Re: buffer assertion tripping under repeat pgbench load