Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?

От David Boreham
Тема Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
Дата
Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?  (Mark Kirkwood <mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz>)
Список pgsql-performance
On 12/11/2012 7:38 PM, Evgeny Shishkin wrote:
> Which drives would you recommend? Besides intel 320 and 710.
Those are the only drive types we have deployed in servers at present
(almost all 710, but we have some 320 for less mission-critical
machines). The new DC-S3700 Series looks nice too, but isn't yet in the
sales channel :
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/solid-state-drives/solid-state-drives-dc-s3700-series.html

От: Evgeny Shishkin
Сообщение: Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?