Re: MySQL search query is not executing in Postgres DB

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: MySQL search query is not executing in Postgres DB
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I am aware that in the case at hand, the call to make_fn_arguments() is
with the only possible candidate function, so changing COERCE_IMPLICIT
to COERCE_ASSIGNMENT inside of make_fn_arguments() is correct. But I
wonder if this may have any unwanted side effects for other code paths
to make_fn_arguments(), like from optimizer/util/clauses.c or from
parser/parse_oper.c. I'm not saying it does, just asking if that could
be the case.

Jan