Re: Optimize update query

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Optimize update query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Yeah, this area is changing very fast!

I agree - choosing carefully is important, as there are still plenty of
older models around that are substantially slower. Also choice of
motherboard chipset can strongly effect overall performance too. The 6
Gbit/s ports on Sandy and Ivy bridge Mobos [1] seem to get close to that
rated performance out of the SSD that I've tested (Crucial m4, Intel
various).

Cheers

Mark

[1] Which I think are actually Intel or Marvell controllers.