Re: Hot Standby Feedback should default to on in 9.3+

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Hot Standby Feedback should default to on in 9.3+
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
All:

Well, the problem is that we have three configurations which only work
for one very common scenario:

- reporting slave: feedback off, very long replication_delay
- load-balancing slave: feedback on, short replication_delay
- backup/failover slave: feedback off, short replication_delay

I don't think anyone without a serious market survey can say that any of
the above scenarios is more common than the others; I run into all three
pretty darned frequently.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Hot Standby Feedback should default to on in 9.3+
Сообщение: Re: Hot Standby Feedback should default to on in 9.3+