Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature

От Rémi Lapeyre
Тема Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I don't know how to do that with git-send-email, but you can certainly do it easy with git-format-patch and just
attachthem using your regular MUA.

> (and while the cfbot and the archives have no problems dealing with the change in subject, it does break threading in
someother MUAs, so I would recommend not doing that and sticking to the existing subject of the thread)

Thanks, here are both patches attached so cfbot can read them.

Вложения

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers, take 2
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers, take 2