Re: postgresql-9.2-1002.jdbc4.jar does not work with Java6

От dmp
Тема Re: postgresql-9.2-1002.jdbc4.jar does not work with Java6
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

If you have used the script to build the jars this would be a result of the
build for 1.7 over writing 1.6. The script was made to have JDBC4 for both
of these. As it cycles through the SDK 7 would be after 6 so the JDBC4 would
be replaced with last build. If you wish the to have the jar for these two SDK
different the script needs to change. The same will be true for JDBC2, & JDBC3.

JDBC4,   1.6?
JDBC4.1, 1.7?

danap.