Re: Packaging of 9.2-1001 source tarball

От dmp
Тема Re: Packaging of 9.2-1001 source tarball
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have reviewed this suggestion and have encountered problems that
would complicate the execution of the script as it exists from the
current directory with Git-Archive. Presently the current directory
to run the script is the same as the ant build, source directory.
The script does not care if the that directory is a Git repository
or not. I can overcome this, but I would have to understand your usage.

Do you wish to use the script within the repository or one directory
above or other?

Also the current src build by that method, 9.2-1002, has added an
additional file, pax_global_header, at the top that looks like is
only a git file that has something to do with the state of the
repository.

danap.