Re: Access disk from plpython

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Access disk from plpython
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/14/2012 08:56 AM, Rhys A.D. Stewart wrote:
> No it doesn't, I was hoping to create the file.

Some testing here confirms it is saving file with postgres user
permissions. I could get it to save by creating a directory owned by the
postgres user in my home directory and saving to there. My guess is a
directory in you path has permissions that are preventing saving. At a
guess, /root/.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com