Re: Understanding streaming replication

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: Understanding streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/13/2012 02:40 AM, Albe Laurenz wrote:

> The only thing I have seen is RedHat's Cluster Suite, which
> is commercial.  I would recommend to have at least three nodes
> though, because the two node cluster we had was subject to
> spurious failovers on short quorum disk hiccups.

There's also the Pacemaker + Corosync stack. There are plenty of
tutorials on how it works over at Cluster Labs:

http://www.clusterlabs.org/

It's totally free and we've been using it for a couple years now to
replace Lifekeeper, a commercial cluster offering from SIOS. So there's
two more right there. :)

--
Shaun Thomas
312-444-8534