Re: pg_hba.conf directory?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf directory?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/09/2012 04:49 AM, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've searched the mailing list archives and google regarding using a
> directory to contain pg_hba.conf snippets. Does such a feature exist
> for any version of PG?
Oh, by the way; proposals are currently being discussed on pgsql-hackers
about making it possible to modify postgresql.conf via SQL commands.
This might be a good time to mention your interest in supporting a
snippet directory. See the thread by Amit Kapila subject "Proposal for
Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL".

--
Craig Ringer

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: pg_hba.conf directory?
От: Lists
Сообщение: Re: Unexpectedly high disk space usage