Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2

От Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
Тема Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I've raised both to 25 in PG 9.2 and reloaded the server. Didn't make
any difference. :(

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

От: Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
Сообщение: Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2
Сообщение: Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2