Re: BUG #7638: postgresql taking up all my hard drive space

От Jeff Lake
Тема Re: BUG #7638: postgresql taking up all my hard drive space
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
191Gb ?? wow .. what do you have in there ??

PostGreSQL .. is another database system

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
AllisonHouse.com
TheWeatherCenter.net
GRLevelXStuff.com

От: gryphonsegg@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #7638: postgresql taking up all my hard drive space