Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/01/2012 07:24 PM, Dongkuo Ma wrote:
> Hi
> Sorry for my English.
> I'm running pgsql8.4 server on debian,the client is the python
> library(psycopg2) on the same mechine.
> The client connect server via 127.0.0.1:5432 <http://127.0.0.1:5432>.
>
> The psycopg2 connect function /succesed,but throw a exception /

> This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while
> processing the request.

Not sure how the connect function could succeed and throw an exception
at the same time?
    Some more explanation may be needed.

What does the Postgres log show?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Dongkuo Ma
Сообщение: Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected
Сообщение: Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected