Re: Problem with ResultSet retrieved with SELECT * FROM pg_indexes WHERE tablename

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Problem with ResultSet retrieved with SELECT * FROM pg_indexes WHERE tablename
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 23-Jul-07, at 11:42 AM, Stefan Zweig wrote:

> hi list,
>
> i hope anybody can help me with this thing:
>
> i tried to select all indexes of a table with the following
> statement via jdbc:
>
> Statement pgstatement;
> Connection pgconnection;
> pgstatement = pgconnection.createStatement();
>
> query= "SELECT * FROM pg_indexes WHERE tablename ='g_g114'";
> pgresultSet=pgstatement.executeQuery(query);
>

> after that i want to step through the ResultSet with
> while(pgresultSet.next())
> {...}
>
> but i get an exception from pgresultSet.next() which says:
>
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: DataSource has been closed

There should be no problem with the query, although you can get the
indexes from the metadata. Can you try any other query to see if it
fails ?

Dave

От: Stefan Zweig
Сообщение: Problem with ResultSet retrieved with SELECT * FROM pg_indexes WHERE tablename
От: Mikko Tiihonen
Сообщение: Fix database metadata tuple copying to work with binary data