Re: [NOVICE] Question on installation of postgresql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Question on installation of postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"Sharma, Sunidhi" <sunidhi.sharma@sap.com> writes:
> Wanted to install a particular postgresql minor version using sudo apt-get install (say 9.4.6)

That's not particularly a postgres question, it's an apt-get question.
Being more of a Red Hat guy, I don't know whether apt-get lets you fetch
obsolete versions of a package, nor whether whatever repo you're using
keeps such versions on-line at all.  Why do you want an obsolete minor
version, with many known bugs, anyway?