Re: PostgreSQL License Question

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL License Question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/15/21 6:35 AM, Kristi Kangas wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I see on your website that PostgreSQL is released under an Open Source
> license.
>
>   Do you consider addendums proposed by your users, modifying the posted
> license terms?

I believe that is answered further down on the page:

"Will PostgreSQL ever be released under a different license?

The PostgreSQL Global Development Group remains committed to making
PostgreSQL available as free and open source software in perpetuity.
There are no plans to change the PostgreSQL License or release
PostgreSQL under a different license.

"

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.opensource.org/licenses/postgresql__;!!LAlM4g!ilTFCBLmWeCcHFgyYw1iwH_9ELPG3QxpJBsbWgvL0rQtS4Kkfgv0fLuOZCAevyCwfZM$>,

--