Re: horology regression test failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: horology regression test failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Martin Pitt <martin@piware.de> writes:
> So it seems that the test suite uses the timezone files from the
> installed system instead of the files in the temporary installation in
> the regression test directory.

It's not supposed to, and AFAICT it works fine for me (not only on my
personal machines, but also on Red Hat's build machines).  Perhaps
you've done something to break the package-relocation logic?  All those
files should be sought via paths relative to the postmaster executable.

Сообщение: Re: horology regression test failure
Сообщение: Re: horology regression test failure