Re: [GENERAL] Concatenating NULL with JSONB value return NULL

От Jong-won Choi
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Concatenating NULL with JSONB value return NULL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Tom, Melvin, and John!

@John, I keep forgetting the semantic differences between my programming
language and PostgreSQL.

I will go for Tom's COALESCE than Melvin's, purely for less typing.

Thanks again, all!

- Jong-won

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] About the MONEY type
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] About the MONEY type