Re: New participator in JDBC driver developing

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: New participator in JDBC driver developing
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 10/12/2012 08:53 PM, Rugal Bernstein wrote:
> Hello everybody:
>      I am a new developer here to participating in JDBC driver
> development,and what I want to ask is the positon of the TODO list we
> have,and what can I do for our JDBC driver.

In addition to:

   http://jdbc.postgresql.org/todo.html

there's the GitHub tracker:

   https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues

At least some of the TODO issues are outdated. For example:

   Implement Statement.setQueryTimeout

is obsolete (though the implementation may need review for reliability
on Java EE platforms). Even reviewing the TODO and figuring out what's
still current would be handy.

--
Craig Ringer