Re: Out-of-policy Planet post?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Out-of-policy Planet post?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> I've hidden the post for now. Can someone write up a nice explanation
> to the author on why?

Suggested text:

=====================

According to the policy at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Planet_PostgreSQL, it is not permissable
to post blogs to Planet which cover only a proprietary fork of
PostgreSQL, and are not relevant to open source PostgreSQL.   As such,
your post has been removed from Planet.

Your post discussed only features of PPAS which are not available in
open source Postgres. As a way of judging whether your post is
appropriate in the future, read the FAQ item "What constitutes an
advertisement?".

FWIW, I think that that wiki page does not make it clear enough what's
permissable for forks and commercial services, especially for a
non-english-speaker.  I'd like to try editing it; permission to do so?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: